Our campaign concluded with an epic battle atop the tower of heaven where:
- Merit swindled Death.
- Ram turned away from his goddess Death and aided his friends.
- Rahi saved the captives of the tower including Death, the Mirror Kanta, and Long.
- Kanta fell in a trap Merit could have warned her about, but didn’t.
- The False Kanta consumed some of Kanta’s soul, but in doing so revelad his nature as a Rakshasa impersonating her to destroy the balance of the universe and control Death that it could have power of who lived and who died.
- Rahi slew the False Kanta with her sacred blade and sent him spiraling back to the Abyss through a portal that Kanta and Mirror Kanta created.
- Kanta kissed Ram and then leapt in to the portal herself. Creating a balance by leaving Mirror Kanta in heaven.
- Death rewarded all the heroes richly, but Ram decided his friends were more important to him that Death and so he left her service.
And then we found our selves transported back to Fish For Dinner, where all was right (or right-ish) in the world again. P.S. Rahi and Long hooked up!